The resolution, high contrast and the High Definition better colors reproduction offer great advantages to the medical fields.
Thanks to a much greater precision for anatomical details compared to the standard video definition, HD systems are ideal to reproduce images coming from a surgical camcorder, either we’re dealing with the visualization of endoscopic images or we’re documenting a surgery.
Monitors for the medical field are mostly used in radiology for their high gray scale that in some types can reach up to 5 Mpixel.
Different types of Monitors can be used in hospital facilities:
- Displays for medical images and monitoring softwares (radiology – endoscopy)
- Displays for patient monitoring
- Medical equipment integrated displays
- Desktop displays for administrative image management
- Displays for patient waiting rooms
- Displays for medical education