The Base Rack is a structure made of pickled sheet metal, 10–15 press-folded and laser-cut.
Its features include:
- being completely demountable
- being equipped with M6 anti-corrosion metric screws
- housing struts with a “C” profile
- having square holes for housing the M6 cage nuts
- having a standard size is 42 RU
- having standard 19” pitch units, with holes along half the unit
- painting done with epoxy powders in a smooth RAL 9005 colour.
Finally, it is available for supply in AISI 316 L stainless steel