The Rack Master Tech E1309/XX Series is a Rack Cabinet for mounting standard 19-inch equipment with drilling applicable on half of the unit.
Rack Master Tech E1309/XX means having a screwed and bolted structure that can be easily and completely disassembled. The structure optimises the spaces, ensuring adaptation in a range of contexts, with there being in fact:
- Slots at the base for inserting cables from the ground
- Pre-drilled holes for cable entry from the ceiling
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting with forced suction with 4 fans (having a diameter of 80)
The front door of the Rack Master Tech E1309/XX series is reversible, with plexiglass or glass and double drilling along with solid closing side panels with release.
In respect of the struts, the series offers:
- 6 “C”-profile struts that can be positioned at various depths;
- Vertical structural struts with vertical slots for connecting cables in front of the equipment.
At its base, the Rack Master Tech E1309/XX has a spacer plinth including wheels and feet for positioning. Furthermore, the base plinth has a removable panel on the front and rear to allow access to the base in order to position the cables by hand from the subfloor if necessary.
Finally, the rear of the series is predispositioned for a CEI 16/32A socket and safety magnetothermic switch.